NR SWANKS FREIGHT BROKERAGE LLC provides mobile drug testing services in which a NRSFB drug testing specialist/collector travels to your business, home or other specified location such as an accident scene or hospital to perform a drug or alcohol test. (Only Available In Certain Areas)
- Mobile drug testing is utilized in most cases by companies needing multiple employee drug tests performed on-site which will eliminate the need for employees to leave the worksite and go to a testing center, this prevents down time.
- Mobile drug testing is also available when an employer wishes to conduct a sweep due to reasonable suspicion of drug use in the work place.
- Mobile drug testing services are also utilized for post-accident situations for DOT and NON-DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements.
- Mobile drug testing is used by many businesses including
- Trucking/Transportation Companies (Truck Drivers-CDL Operators)
- Oil & Gas Drilling Sites
- Construction Sites
- Boat Captain (Officers)
- Airline Pilots-(Flight Attendants)
- Train Engineers
- Airplane Mechanics
- Pipeline Workers
NR SWANKS FREIGHT BROKERAGE LLC drug testing specialists/collectors are certified for urine and breath alcohol screenings.
Mobile drug tests can be conducted at any location and tests can include a 5 panel or 10 panel screen and all tests are sent to a SAMHSA Certified Laboratory (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CLINICAL LABORATORIES, INC) for confirmation analysis and verification by a Medical Review Officer.
- Mobile drug testing is convenient and a cost effective method when a company has multiple employees needing a drug or alcohol test.
- When providing mobile drug testing for DOT employees, NR SWANKS FREIGHT BROKERAGE LLC can provide all required documentation including the Federal Chain of Custody Forms.
- The fees for mobile drug testing can vary depending on the number of employees being tested, on-site location address and the time in which the on-site testing is needed.