What is a freight broker?
A freight broker is a person or company that assembles a shipper and an eligible carrier. A substantial amplitude of over-the-road freight conveyance is handled by freight brokers. Freight brokerage accommodations and companies let you fixate on other critical aspects of your business, optimizing productivity and providing you with a competitive advantage. Companies are probing for seamless freight flow and on-time distribution, and this is where freight brokers can avail. We can handle perplexed lanes and supply capacity for your company’s shipping needs through our freight brokerage solutions.
How can freight broker accommodations avail you?
Get the best rates
A dedicated company
Vetting Process & Carrier Requirements
At NRSFB the vetting process of motor carriers utilized within our company’s logistics team is not a one time task. The best freight brokers and logistics service providers validate the legality of any and all carrier companies twice a day.
The best approach NRSFB has chosen is to ensure the carrier pool is consistently under review through industry best practices to protect our customer base.
- Worker’s Compensation (only if shipper requires)
- Coverage A – Statutory Limits
- Coverage B – $1,000,000 per occurrence
- General Liability – $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate
- Automotive Liability – $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit
- Excess/Umbrella Coverage with a minimum limit no less than $1,000,000
- All insurance but Worker’s Compensation is to name Shipper as additional insured with primary coverage(only if shipper requires)
- 30 days’ notice of cancellation.